This Erasmus+ program involves six enthusiastic schools from five different countries taking the first steps towards enhancing the skills of both students and teachers in STEAM subjects.
- Portugal will promote skills related to programming, 3D design in Art, Arduino, and Mathematics, to support programming.
- The Netherlands will focus on programming, robotics, and sensors to enhance the engineering skills of participants.
- Turkey (Adana), will provide training on web 2.0 tools, digital storytelling tools, and Thinkercad.
- Turkey (Datca), will provide training on designing robotics, coding, and drones.
- Iceland will work on technology-based classroom approaches, integrating technology, and developing teaching materials.
- Finland will concentrate on modern, computer-supported learning environments in science and arts.
Posts by different countries
- Finland – Vantaa (1)
- Iceland – Reykjavík (1)
- Netherlands – Drachten (1)
- Portugal – Porto (1)
- Turkey – Adana (1)
- Turkey – Datcha (1)